Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Under the Weather

Now all 4 of us are sick. Ugh! I am going on 2 weeks this Thursday. How on earth can I still be sick? Emma is not 100% but she is going to school tomorrow. The only thing wrong with her is a stuffy nose. Timmy's well baby visit is tomorrow, so I will load Dr. Hillary with all of his ailments. If only she could treat me too!

I went grocery shopping today without the children. What a treat! But the downside is, I try to laod up with as much as I can, so I don't need to go back for awhile. So $270 later, I left and thought, holy crow what did I get! The anwser (Tracey, close your eyes!) meat! And a lot of it.

I am sure I have so mcuh more to share, but right now, the kids are sleeping and I am going to attempt to do the same.

4 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Oh Tracy I am sorry you are all not well.. I hope you all feel better soon. I have had a cold lingering for a few days. today my nose just runs and runs like water. (clear too) I am so ready for spring.

 
At 1/18/2006 12:32 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I really hope you guys feel better soon. :-(

 
At 1/18/2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Sara T said...

Oh I hope you all feel better!!!!!! Being sick SUUUUCKS!
Can't wait to hear how Timmy's appt went. I bet he is so big!
Hugs!

 
At 1/18/2006 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you could really cut that grocery bill down by not buying all that meat... LOL!! Joking! Feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home