Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A New Friend for Emma and Timmy

My girlfriend had her baby yesterday via c-section. John Thomas, I believe. I can't wait to get my hands on him. That won't happen until I am germ free. Baby is doing great. Mommy is doing ok, but the spinal caused her vomiting and dry heaves. The morphine is making her itch and she is all around not a happy camper right now.

She has 3 days to rest before it is home to her other children with a newborn. Oh, did I forget to mention, she has triple girls age 4 1/2. I don't know how she does it and I have no clue how she is going to do it. Those girls are crazy! Like all children they feed off of each other. Bring on Kindergarten in Sept!!!!

Khristin, I can't wait to see him!! Hugs and love to you!!

4 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 3:41 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Congrats for your friend Tracy and hope she and YOU are feeling better soon.

 
At 1/18/2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Sara T said...

CONGRATULATIONS to your friend!!! How awesome! And now she has a boy to mix with the triple girls. Good luck John! LOL!
I hope she feels better soon. I had the same reaction to the spinal. Yuck!

Hope your feeling better too!!!

 
At 1/18/2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I always say "pray for the sista who has a c-section!" Want a treat these three little girls have!

Congrats to you, Tracy! You deserve every blessing that is granted to you!

 
At 1/18/2006 9:03 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Congrats to your friend on her new baby!! I'm sure that Emma and Timmy will love the new playmate! Especially Timmy since he was obviously outnumbered by girls!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home