Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween parties and fun!

This is my 6th post of today. Can you believe that??!! Seriously, 6th!!!

I go into Emma class at least once a week, but sometimes twice. I help with centers. I love being in there. Not because Emma is in there, but because I love teaching the children and making a difference.

They had special pumpkin centers the day before Halloween. It was really cute. They tried to guess the circumference of a pumpkin with yarn, estimate how many seeds would be in a pumpkin, and make a graph of all the jack-o-lanterns that her draw by the class. They had fun!!!


Emma and some of her girlfriends posing during on of their pumpkin centers.

Timmy had International Day at school instead of Halloween. It was adorable as you will see. I jsut could squeeze this boy!!!


Timmy all ready for International Day.

Do you not love this face?!

Here are the children in his class. Notice my boy with his rug?

I love the hat.

He was trying to show me a picture of the turkey he colored.

Halloween at Emma's school. We did centers again. One was relay races, another was cupcake decorating and the last was candy corn Bingo.


Emma getting ready for the relay race during her Halloween party.

She was doing GREAT!

The children at the cupcake decorating center. They had fun!

Emma and her girlfriend enjoying there snack.

5 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 1:18 AM, Blogger mommy3 said...

Seriously, that is a lot of posting! I love seeing how your kids have grown!

I agree that K centers and class parties are so much fun! Emma looks adorable with all her friends. Timmy and his rug are fabulous too. What a character he is!

 
At 11/07/2006 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pics - your area is gorgeous. And I love Emma's glasses! When did you go blonde again? You look great.

I was trying to sell Rich on Newburgh, lol. A friend of mine is a lawyer for the NFL in NYC, and they are looking to hire people like Rich because of the new legal federal regulations, and she said she could get Rich an "in". He was drooling over the prospect of working for the NFL. But he looked it up and you're too far from the city for a regular commute. But I tried! :)

 
At 11/08/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

I can't wait for BJ to start school so I can be a room mom!! It looks like you have so much fun helping out in the classroom. I love all of the centers too.

You look awesome too!!! And I can't believe how big Timmy and Emma are getting. Timmy especially. He looks like such a little boy now and not like a baby. How do they grow up so fast?

 
At 11/08/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

I forgot to mention that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Timmy's rug!! What a great idea!!!!!

 
At 11/10/2006 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH look at Timmy soo cute.. and of course Emma looks beauiful. You and David made beauiful children. I loved seeing the differnt things Emma did at her school

 

Post a Comment

<< Home