Friday, September 22, 2006

HUGE Apologies to all!

Something happened and I just haven't had time to get an update like I promised. Nothing bad and no one is hurt just stuff I needed to take care of.

I am very busy for the next couple of days so I won't be updating with a good post until Monday.

Here is a very brief update without pictures...they will come on Monday

Emma loves school!! She is so excited when she gets off the school bus. All she wants to do is her homework. She is really funny. The homework has been way to easy for her so far, but I will be talking with the teacher next week about it.

She now has her glasses and wears them all the time. We thought we would have a problem with her wearing them, but not the case.

Swim lessons have been going very well. The 3 other children in her class are so annoying I can't even stand it. They don't listen or follow the directions and their parents don't even watch them.

Timmy is going to a Montessori school and so far LOVES it! He is doing great.

We started potty training and it isn't going so well, but I am not pushing him.

His swim lessons are going great. All of the children that were in our summer class are back. I love those kids and their parents. They actually watch their children and discipline them.

I think that covers a lot of the major stuff. There are many stories that I have left out but I will try to add them Monday.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for continuing to check on me and the family.

2 Comments:

At 9/22/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Sara T said...

Oh Emma got glasses? I bet she is so cute. Make sure to get a picture.

Oh man that is my biggest pet peeve..parents that don't watch their kids. So frustrating! Makes me want to scream.

I am so glad Timmy and Emma are both loving school! That is GREAT!!!

Ugh...potty training. LOL!

Waiting patiently for pictures. :)

 
At 9/24/2006 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news about everyone enjoying school. That makes it easy..

Sorry that your in Potty training hell.. Abby was doing super for about two weeks.. I was just about to say "no more diapers for us" then she just stoped using the potty cold turkey :( I cringed when I bought the package of pullups after being diaper free for two weeks.. but she just was not ready.. she will tell me when she is agian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home