Friday, October 27, 2006

Maybe too much time is spent at...

Ok, so this is a short little story so all of you don't think I dropped off the face of the Earth! Does the Earth have a face? Why do people use that phrase?

Anyway, the whole family went to my nephew's last home football game yesterday. It was very cold (Tracey, I would take the warmer weather!!) So the kids have their winter jackets on, hats mittens and all that stuff and we watch the game. Timmy is sitting on my mother's lap and David and I are sitting in front of them. Emma, of course, is right by my mother also. So as we watch and everyone is quiet Timmy yells out.."Look Mom, Target!!!" Yes my son sees the orange markers for the field yardage on the sidelines and thinks that we are close to Target.

David just shook his head, while I said..."Apparently we go there a little too much!"

My children always give me away!!

Crazy days ahead. I will try to get back before a month goes by again. So many pictures. Maybe I will try just a picture update. My friend Jenn tried to give me instructions, so keep your fingers crossed that I can do it!

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh I love target.. My children thinks it is an amazing magical place LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home