Monday, September 25, 2006

What is it about...

Grey's Anatomy?? I mean, seriously!! I really like this show, no I don't, I love this show. It takes the place of Friends for me. I can't wait to see where the story line goes of each character.

When I was first watching the season opener, I wasn't excited about it. Now a couple of days out, I have had time to think about each of the character and what was happening and I have to say I really REALLY liked it.

Bailey threw me at first. Now I have had time to take it all in and I like the fact the her character is having difficulty with Denny's death. I feel like we really got to see Bailey when that child (the good speller) was being operated on by McDreamy. Do you remember when all of a sudden he had a tough time spelling and Miranda got scared? At that point I connected with her. Yes, she was mad that she was on the mommy track, but I am so glad she was assisting McDreamy. I think that Bailey feels that Denny's death was somehow her fault. She if feeling guilty. She should have been protecting Izzy. Those interns are her kids and she feels that responsibility. I'm interested to see where her character goes.

Calli, I remember that girl in school. That girl intimidated me until I got to know her. Calli is so right with saying they are still high schoolers. And when George walked in the door and she told him she loved him and the relief in her voice and body...I like Calli more and more. George is right in not telling her he loves her. I think he should feel it and not just blurt it out.

The Chief...what do I even say about him? Does he secretly wish he could go back and change his decision 20 years ago? Does he want his marriage to end? Adell has every right to be fed up.

Christina...Way to go!!! I love that she went to Burke. I didn't even realize he was missing until she went to him in the end. It made it more powerful for me.

Alex a character I am not fond of but I'm definitely liking him more and more. What is up with his hair?! Dude you need to grow some hair!

Addison with those panties. That was such and interesting way to play that out. How this story line will go really perks my interest.

Which leads me to Finn...I really like him, but he is the safe bet. Although what would Meridith's life be like with him? Then there is Shepard...What to do?

Izzy and the dress on the bathroom floor. That pretty much says it all doesn't it. I mean, I would leave that dress on also. That dress probably has Denny's scent on it. It is the dress she put on for him. Izzy is going to have a very tough time in the next couple of episodes. I like her and I hope everything works out.

At first I hated the flashbacks...I am not a flashback person. BUT they really helped me understand a lot. I loved the flashback of Derick and Addison. They really made it more real that Addison did cheat on him. Definitely my favorite flashback of them all.

Ok, so enough about that. I will try to get back to post pictures.

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 3:45 PM, Blogger mommy3 said...

GA is a great show! Seriously! It is so interesting to watch, especially how the character relationships are now intertwined.

Great episode review! I had to laugh about the panties too.

So, would you have picked Finn or Shepard????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home