Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A surprise for the kids

Well on Sunday, we decided to surprise the children. We took they to see Dorothy the Dinosaur's Dance Party at West Point. Emma wasn't as excited as Timmy, but that was alright because it was mainly for him.


The kids trying to check out the stage.


This is what they were looking out.


They were engrossed in the show. Timmy had been dancing.

After this picture, the usher (who are cadets at the academy) came over and told the people behind me that we couldn't take pictures. That was sad, because I just wanted to take a picture of the kids.

As you can see, at the end of the show I didn't really care. I was taking a picture.

There he is dancing in the aisle.



Timmy getting a lift to the car.



This is a view of West Point from Storm King Mountain.

The next time I am down there I will get better pictures. We stopped at the wrong viewing point so I missed the shot I wanted with the Hudson River in the background.

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh you went to the Dorthy Dance party right after we went to the Wiggles LOL. :) Abby loves Dorthy.. She would have loved a Dorthy central show. Sorry about the pictures. As you can see from mine picture taking was not an issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home