Monday, July 10, 2006

So much to say, so little time.

Ok, quick update.

For those of you that know me really well, you might want to sit down for this. I went to a gym today. Here is a bigger shocker, I actually enjoyed it. I'm not sure if it was the workout, being without the children for a little while or both, but it was good. The children went to the kids club and loved it. They were upset when I got back.

Emma started soccer. The reviews are mixed at this time. I will post picutres soon.

I didn't forget about the Pluto hat pictures. I am working on getting them.

I am busy getting the house organized before Emma's birthday party. You know, the kind of party that other parents come to and they really only come to size up your house. Oh the pressure!

I will try to get back on here soon!!

Update on my mother in law - she is hanging in there, but prayers could definitely be used. She is dropping weight terribly. The poor woman hasn't eaten since the beginning of April. Her wound is still healing but very sore.

3 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - I know those parties well! UGH! Thinking of your mil!

 
At 7/11/2006 5:57 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the gym. Maybe now that I'm a SAHM, I would enjoy it too. Oh, those precious moments away from our children are so fleeting now, huh?

Can't wait to see the soccer pictures, and as always your MIL is in my thoughts.

Hugs!

 
At 7/12/2006 7:59 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said...

Tracy,
Your MIL is definitely in my prayers.

Ugh, about the birthday party. Thank goodness we haven't gotten to that stage with strangers coming to parties yet but I know it's around the corner.

Lois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home