Saturday, June 24, 2006

Faith, Tim and a little Bling Bling!!

So yes, I did got to The Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert twice! The first time was up in Albany and the seats were great. The concert was more than I had expected and I spent time with my husband and no children!! So of course, when I saw there were still tickets for their NYC performances I knew I had to go. The search was on for the tickets. Shockingly, there were still some decent seats for tonight's performance, but I wanted something better. So I decided to check on Friday night's performance. To my surprise I found floor seats. My eyes practically popped out of my head when I saw were we would be sitting.

So last night I was with my hubby, Tim, Faith, and who knows how many other fans. The great thing...our seats were better than we had expected!!! I was singing and dancing all night. It was like a big party at floor level. That is the only way to see a concert.

So how close was I...here are some pictures to show you...

Faith



Tim




Do you see this picture??!! Seriously, do you see how close I was to him?! And he was in the middle of singing our wedding song "It's Your Love". Could it get any better???

YES! In the middle of the song, David handed me a new engagment ring!! He has never been happy with my ring so we had looked at rings and I fell in love with this one.


The picture doesn't come remotely close to it's beauty or fire. I will have to use a different camera and get a good picture for you to see. This is the other picture I have...

Still not a good picture but hey it is the best I could do!

These are the last couple of pictures.

This one is of Faith's dress as she touched my hand!!

After there last song!

7 Comments:

At 6/25/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Penny said...

WOW Tracy.. WOW.. Sounds like an amazing night.. How special :)
and the ring.. It looks so very pretty from the pictures.
Really the how night sounds amazing :)

___
oh you get an award for quick blog posting.. :)

 
At 6/25/2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I second the WOW! How cool to be that close! I was on the floor for a Sting concert (long ago and pre-kids) and because I am height challenged saw a whole lotta the really tall people right in front of me. Our seats were farther back than yours look to be and the ushers made be get off the chair too! And the ring, OMG! How absolutely amazing! Couldn't happen to a nicer lady either!

Makes Monday a whole lot more inviting after a weekend like that, eh?

Donna

 
At 6/27/2006 5:12 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Holy freaking COW! That ring is beautiful! I am SOOOOOOOO impressed with David. What a totally awesome, sweet husband you have. And he gave it to you while Tim and Faith sang your wedding song. David's a great guy!

I can't believe how close you were to the stage! That's a concert that you'll never forget, I'm sure!!

 
At 6/27/2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!! Okay, David is rivaling Rich status for way cool husband! lol! How awesome!

And I can't believe how close you were to the stage. Those pics are simply amazing. Oh, sounds like you had the BEST time! :)

 
At 6/27/2006 9:45 PM, Blogger Penny said...

still like your ring.. :) I think you and David make such a cute couple :) That really sounds like a romantic moment Tracy.

 
At 7/05/2006 11:54 PM, Blogger Beth said...

BLING BLING!! WOW WOW!!
How wonderfully romantic!! The concert pictures are INCREDIBLE! Truly a night to remember!

 
At 7/07/2006 8:11 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said...

Tracy,

Your ring is beautiful! How sweet of David and very romantic to do it at the concert. Glad you had a good time.

Lois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home