Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So much to blog, just too tired!

So here is a little brief summary.

Emma's graduation was wonderful! More to come.

I went to an awesome concert last night and it totally ROCKED!!

After a long drive to the concert last night and discussing many things with my hubby, I was floored today with an offer to help out a wonderful group. I find it so amazing when one door closes another one opens.

Tracey, it must be the universe working!! I am thinking of you. I hope everything is going well!!

Kim if you are reading, David and I went to "The Firkin and Fox" before the concert. Good chicken fingers. I really wanted the scallops wrapped with bacon, but I didn't want to chance any problems.

My crazy week is almost over so I can blog away!!!

4 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 11:16 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Tracy! I'm so glad the concert was awesome! I was hoping that you would have a wonderful time.

Now, where are those graduation pictures? I'm waiting patiently and patience is something I'm running low on in general lately ;)

 
At 6/15/2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Penny said...

PICTURES PICTURES. (in Abby's Juice juice juice chant)

 
At 6/17/2006 1:46 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Feeney, I promise to read your blog whenever I read Tracey's! And if you decide to move to Kansas, I will wait on your porch with alcohol for you to get here! ;0p
Donna

 
At 6/18/2006 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here! I'm here! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home