Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Continued from yesterday

Well some pictures that just didn't want to post yesterday.

Here are the kids with my parents.


Timmy was a wild man in the pool. He just wanted to jump in the whole time. No Fear!!


The two kids swimming together


Emma losing her fear about jumping in. She did a GREAT job


The Colorado cousins.


The kids with Mimi and Pop.


The last leg of our trip!! Was this boy tired or what??

I love this picture.

Not to be out done by her brother...

As you can see from the smirk on her face, she is pretending!!

This trip was absolutely the best trip we have taken. I know that our family trips are going to be awesome from here on out.

4 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger Donna said...

That sounds like such a great trip!!! We just got back from 2 days at Great Wolf Lodge (indoor water park hotel) and we were really surprised how well both boys did--especially Nathan. I expected the worst and got pretty much the best from him. He's still a chicken with the slides, but Tyler ran around the place like he owned it (giving me occasional fits of materal angst worrying about accidents and predators). We are so doggone far from Disney that it will be a while before we can get to that part of the world, but I hope my kids look as happy as yours when we finally do it!
Donna

 
At 6/21/2006 8:36 PM, Blogger Penny said...

beauiful pictures.. I loved them. but where is my pluto hat? LOL

 
At 6/27/2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

So fun! It looks like the kids had a blast swimming and hanging out with the family.

 
At 7/05/2006 11:52 PM, Blogger Beth said...

What a great picture with the grandparents and the pool pictures are awesome! You look great in a bathing suit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home