Friday, January 05, 2007

December in review!

Wow, I guess I haven't been here in awhile. Let me see if I can get up to speed with one post.

Here is Emma out riding the snowmobile! The David brought the 2 kids to get a helmet and then they tried out their new sled. David put tires on the front so the kids could use it. Glad he did since we haven't had any snow yet!


Kind of far away (don't worry though, I got a new lens for Christmas and now I can really zoom in), but this is Timmy giving it a whirl. As you can see, David has a rope tyed to the quick release so if the kids are headed toward something, he can pull the cord and stop them instantly.


Timmy found the extra stocking that I have and decided to help himself to them! He was so cute. As you can see, no decorations on my tree at this point.


Oh, and if you can't tell, these are his FAVORITE pj's. How cool is this kid?


David's birthday! The children love celebrating birthdays!


This is an after picture. If you scroll down to the other post you will find the before.


I took about 10 snapshots of Timmy while he was telling me a story. Notice the pj's?


Here he is still telling me the story. If I could upload pictures quickly, I would have put the whole sequence in. It is really funny to look back on. He was telling me about how he went to the bathroom and didn't use too much toilet paper.


Oh, that face!!


This is the scene we see every night. Emma is the last one at the table by herself. I know many of you are thinking this is mean, but this is after we have sat for an extra 20 minutes after finishing our meal. She takes forever!


Here is the before of my kitchen. The soffet has birdhouses that I stenciled.


More of the kitchen.


Here are a few of the "after pictures. Of course, the shelf is empty because I just took my Christmas decorations down.



I am going to end here for now and then do some smaller updates. Be sure to check out what is to come.

2 Comments:

At 1/13/2007 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crazy updates Tracy! I go to work and you get busy blogging - now that just ain't fair! I'm working through them from the bottom up. I love your kitchen, and oh my gosh, that pic of Emma at the table brought back SUCH memories of my sister growing up. My mom had the "clean your plate" rule, and my sister would sometimes be at the table for over an hour after we were all done. It is such a profound memory of my childhood - trying to get my sister to eat. Then she started hiding her food in the plants - before my mom figured it out (and knew to check the plants after each meal) she found a huge pile of peas and tuna casserole PLUS a chicken drumstick - all in the fern. LMAO!

 
At 1/13/2007 11:42 AM, Blogger Penny said...

look at those snowmobiles.

I hope you get snow soon. we are due to get it tomorrow and Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home