Friday, January 12, 2007

Decorating the Tree

A few pictures of the decorating.

Emma was very excited to be able to help decorate. Here she is putting a hook and an ornament we made last year. She loves finding the ornaments we made year to year.


Timmy hanging an ornament. Notice those PJ's. I swear they are washed all the time, but the boy simply loves them. Don't worry he got a lot of Cars pjs for Christmas!


Finding the perfect spot.


From the pictures I took you would think they spread the ornaments around the tree very well. One look at this picture truly tell you that is wrong. Once they went to bed I rearranged some of them. This particular master piece was from Timmy!!


And the finished product... Our TREE!!! As you can see, no angel on top for us. We have a snowman! Although, after 9 years, I think next year calls for a new topper. That is only if I can find a suitable replacement.

3 Comments:

At 1/13/2007 11:46 AM, Blogger Penny said...

amazing true.. mine looked a little sad this year.. coudl not find half the ordaments we have and a half of the half I found where broken.

It was filled with handmade ones from sam and in the end of the day those are the best

 
At 1/17/2007 7:49 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Okay, how is it that I have missed all of these updates? Seriously!! Your tree is beautiful and I will also be getting a new tree topper next year :)

 
At 1/18/2007 6:51 PM, Blogger mommy3 said...

I love your tree! Decorating the tree is one of my favorite family traditions. I love the photo of Timmy's ornaments all together.

I've been looking for a new topper for the last few years and haven't had much luck. The one we have was bought at a post-Christmas sale 8-9 years ago and it has grown on me. It is hard to find replacements. All the best in your topper search!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home