Thursday, March 15, 2007

All About Timmy!!

How this child warms my heart. I can never find the words to truly express how much this little man brings to my life. He was truly heaven sent. I haven't posted about him (or Emma) in quite awhile.

My little man turned 3 in the beginning of January. We had a CARS extravaganza. Every present he received from David, Emma and myself was from Cars.

Mater is one of our favorites!
This is his Cars light. It is actually a traffic light that flashes slowly.

Emma and Timmy looking at some of the books.

His Mater picture for his room. The kids are looking at the Lightening McQueen picture.

Getting ready to blow his blower.

Waiting patiently for the birthday song to be over.

This is a private celebration on his actual birthday. Timmy doesn't like cake so I got him a special glazed donut and put a candle in it. This is him seeing me coming.

He was very excited!

One of his new puzzles.

Here he is excited about completing his puzzles by himself.

Showing how many muscles he needed to put the puzzles together.

Telling me about putting the puzzle together.


"And that's how I did it!"
These are his puzzles. He has been doing puzzles like this for about 7 months.






On Monday, Timmy made his first trip to the dentist. He did GREAT!! (This was last Monday. I couldn't download the pictures last week.)

Watching Karen the hygenist. He was so excited to go.

He was not afraid at all!! Karen was counting his teeth.

Now she is scraping his 2 bottom front teeth. They get tarter buildup. He was amazing. Didn't flinch at all.

Getting his teeth all polished and clean!

The dentist coming to check his teeth.


Timmy is in "The No Cavity Club!!" He got a nice card and sticker in the mail from Karen. He also left with a goody bag filled with stickers and a "Cars" toothbrush. He picked Sally because he already has Mater.

3 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 11:44 AM, Blogger Christy M. said...

I know you don't need me to tell you this, but your baby is getting so big. And he looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! So sweet.

BJ loves cars too, but not as much as Timmy!! He's still into trains. It looks like he had a wonderful birthday party. And way to go on the puzzles! He's really good at them.

Timmy looks so big in the dentist's chair. Wow, you must have been so proud. I love all of the pictures!!!!!

I'm getting ready to make an appointment for BJ's first trip to the dentist. We've been reading books about and preparing, but I'm still nervous. BJ doesn't like to sit still! Did you take Timmy to a pediatric dentist? What did you do to prepare him?

 
At 3/23/2007 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to Timmy looking just like you!

And can I say, I started giggling at the dentist pics because I just imagined you in there taking pictures while he was having his appointment. I'm glad you did, because it's cool to see him be such a big boy, but it just cracked me up to imagine you saying "do you mind if I capture this for posterity?" lol!

 
At 3/23/2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Penny said...

OMG how did i miss this post?

Timmy has grown up so much and well i think he likes cards.

Looks like Timmy is doing great at the dentist. I need to call for the whole family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home