Friday, June 01, 2007

You don't write, You don't call...

Yes, I know it has been awhile without a real post and sooooo many promises of a real post. Well here is what I have been up to...

I just got a call that I was selected to be the new Kindergarten teacher of my hometown school!!! YEEHAW!!!!! I will be teaching in the same room where I attended kindergarten 30 years ago!! How crazy is that?!

I am pretty much speechless at the moment. After taking 6 years off to raise my children, I got the first job that I tried for...CRAZY!!! And the funny thing, I wasn't even looking for the job...it just kinda of fell in my lap!!

It is sooooo meant to be!!

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2007 2:08 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Tracy that is so wonderful!!! I didn't even realize you were going back to work. Hope you have a fabulous time with those kiddos!

 
At 6/03/2007 5:49 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Tracy,
I am so happy for you!! Seriously, it sees so appropriate that you got the job. Now that the shock is wearing off, are you totally flipping out about being in the work force again?!!!!!!

 
At 7/10/2007 9:02 PM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said...

Tracy,
Congratulations!!!! They are some very lucky Kindergarteners!!!

Lois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home