Sunday, April 15, 2007

Organizing in Florida

Well at least I made good use of my time in FL. I organized my father in law's house a little bit.

First, I cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer. There was a lot of stuff still in there from before my mother in law died in November. I then moved to the pantry and ditched anything I could find that had an expiration date on it. I consolidated all of the plastic bags into size order and got rid of any empty containers. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of that stuff.

I also organized in the main bathroom. I refolded and organized the linen closet. It made a huge difference. (no pictures) Then I took on under the sink. I purged out a lot of stuff that wasn't needed and just organized the area better. No containers used, because I didn't have access to them at the time.

These 2 are the before.

























These are the after.

2 Comments:

At 4/15/2007 11:17 PM, Blogger Laura said...

How nice of you to organize your father in laws house. Great job!

Laura

 
At 5/02/2007 3:01 PM, Blogger Beth said...

VERY NICE, Tracy! Great job! That was so nice of you to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home