Tuesday, May 23, 2006

So many things to say...

First, Thank you everyone for all of your support and loving words that have helped me through this tough week. I am ok. Looking back on the past few months, everything has become so clear. It was the right time for him. He was so much worse and that was no way for my best friend to live. I will deeply miss him and he will be in my heart forever. This week will be hard when I get the call to pick up his ashes. But it will also be some closure. The search is on for the perfect urn for my furry boy. I will find it in time. What will I do with him, you might be wondering. His final resting place will be in my casket when that time comes. He was my furry soulmate.

Second, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kimmie!!! My cousin has been so supportive of me. If all of my friends could meet her you would all love her. We had some good times together! Remember the skiing trips, Kim. It seems like a lifetime ago. I hope you have a woderful birthday!!

Third, I had a physical on Friday. I haven't had one in almost 5 years and it was time. I want to get healthier, but wanted to see what condition I was in first. My weight dropped a little since the last time I was in. I am now at 138. I want to get back to my prepregnancy weight, so I have 5lbs. to go. My total cholesterol was 161. Below 200 is good. HDL 67 Above 40 is good. LDL 85 below 100 is good. And my glucose was 93 and the normal range is 60-140. My thyroid was good and everything else looked good also. So now I need to start eating healthier and exercising.

Fourth, I apologize that Timmy's big day didn't get posted yet. I will try my best to do it soon.

Lastly, the start of summer is upon us this weekend. Go out and enjoy your life and family. Run like you don't care who is watching, go for a swing and try to touch the clouds, sing at the top of your lungs not caring who is listening, and just breathe in the fresh air. I will be spending the weekend camping and enjoying the family!

2 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 8:56 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

I'm glad that you're feeling a little better. I know that you will find the right urn for Jake too. And how appropriate that he will be buried with you someday.

I'm glad that your physical went well. Nothing's better that finding out that everything's where it should be. And I bet you could drop that last 5 pounds easy ;) Heck, if I can drop almost 25 pounds, you can drop 5! Are you up for a challenge? :)

Have fun camping this weekend and please post about Timmy's big day ASAP!!!

 
At 5/25/2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I love your positivity and clarity in this entry. You are so amazing, Tracy, you really are.

There is no doubt that Jake loved you so so so much. I don't blame him one bit!

Great job on your physical. All of your stats are very impressive, you should be very proud!
Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home