Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It is too quiet.

Not a phrase you would hear people say that often when children are around, unless of course you have Timmy.

While sitting on the back porch with my parents the other night the children enjoyed playing ball. After awhile, they got tired and Timmy decided to go inside. Periodically we would check on him and he was usually watching TV except this one time. I was sitting outside and something made me ask David to go in and check on Timmy. It was just TOO quiet. Well before you know it, I heard this giggling down on the driveway. It was Timmy running from David. As David walked in the house to check on him, he was halfway down the front walk. This is why we have a deadbolt!! Except this was one time it wasn't locked.

The the next night while we were enjoying the porch it suddenly got quiet. This is where we found Timmy.




So as you can see quiet is not a good thing in my house. You never know where you will find him.

Oh, and for those you you that didn't see where we cound him last year when things got quiet...




Feeding Jake potato bread!!

And the picture that made the doctors in FL laugh out loud and most people in NY...

sorry but you will have to wait for this one. I can't seem to find it anywhere on my computer. I will look for it later. You will want to see it.

I realized there are so many pictures of Timmy getting into things.

5 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said...

No fair making us wait ;)

Lois

 
At 7/13/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger Penny said...

LOL that picture of him on the counter look like hidden camera footage. I love catching our children doing not so good things because in the end they are some of the best memmories of them growing up.

 
At 7/13/2006 6:57 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Well, I could have written your post and had similar pictures of BJ. Why is it that boys are so damned sneaky? I CAN'T leave BJ unattended even long enough to go to the bathroom. He is so fast to drag a chair across the room and get into something he knows he's not supposed to touch.

When I do catch him in the act (at least 3-5 times a day) he apologizes profusely and then turns around and does it five minutes later! It's gotten to the point that he does it right in front of me now. Seriously kid, GIVE ME A BREAK!

I'm going to have to post soon with some pictures of BJ being sneaky ;)

 
At 7/13/2006 6:59 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Oh and I forgot to mention that we have a pin in our sliding door and a childproof door knob cover on our front door. He knows how to unlock both doors and won't hesitate to bolt like lightening. I dread the day when he figures out how to operate the childproof door knob covers since we have them on just about every door in the house.

 
At 7/16/2006 12:02 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Quiet=trouble. That's the rule in my house! Brian always saw it as a good thing, that the kids were playing peacefully somewhere!! Yeah right! He learned.
Quiet=trouble. That's the rule!

I hope Emma's birthday is wonderful!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home