Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Hound Dog and Ketchup

You should never leave a hound dog alone when there is chicken nuggets and ketchup on the kitchen table. Unfortunately that is what I did. If I was quick enough I would have taken a picture, but I was worried about having ketchup throughout the house. As the plate fell to the floor, the nuggets went all over and so did the ketchup. Then it was ketchup on her ears as the dragged through it. Her big fat paws also had ketchup. While I tried to clean her ears and paws she was trying to get the rest of the nuggets. While this is going on Timmy stood there yelling "Magmag, Magmag, STOP!" Thank goodness he was done but he was still upset.

2 Comments:

At 1/25/2006 3:20 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Hilarious!! My dog, Molly, always cleans out BJ's booster seat when he's done! She also tries to clean the table sometimes.

Dogs are truly opportunists!!

 
At 1/25/2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO Tracy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home