Monday, April 10, 2006

It's Autograph Time!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long again. Very busy weekend. I will try to add that post later.

So where did I leave off...Ah, after a call to the pediatrician, we headed to breakfast in the cafeteria at the resort. Can I just say, all of the food that I had there was awesome!! From the coffee cake, to the hot dogs (they were really good!), and the chocolate chip cookies...can I just say, I bought extra for my drive down to the in-laws!! They were so good!!!

Here the kids are on there walk to breakfast with Grammie!


The is was time to wait for as Timmy would say "school bus yah, yah, yah!!" Which translated means school bus round and round. They loved going on the bus! We were headed back to Magic Kingdom. And our mission, to meet the characters. What characters you ask? Any and all that we can find!!!

When we first walked in, we saw the mice from Cinderella, but what we saw next to them, took the cake...CHIP N DALE!!! All Timmy keep yelling was "CHIP DALE, CHIP DALE, MOMMA!!!!!" And that was our first stop and our first autographs in our book.



Next we were on to Pinocchio and Geppitto. We made David wait in the Goofy and Max line because it was so long. So I wasn't sure if Emma would like Geppitto because he looked like an old hairy man, but she surprised me once again.

Right before this picture was taken she had given Geppitto a huge hug! Timmy wanted no part of them after he got his book signed. He was on to Goofy and Max!


Next stop, one of our all time favorites...PLUTO!!! How could he not be with our love of dogs!!! There is a story I will share with all of you in a different entry about "the infamous Pluto hat!"



Ok, I have to leave you here. I need to get breakfast and head out. I will try to get back later if I can. I hope you enjoy!!

5 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 8:11 AM, Blogger Penny said...

OH Tracy.. Your making me want to go sooo bad. My sister is down there right now. having fun.

 
At 4/10/2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to go back!

 
At 4/11/2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Another great update! I can't wait for another one! I love the pictures-especially the one of you and the kids with Goofy and Max!!

 
At 4/12/2006 9:53 AM, Blogger Sara T said...

Awwww! Too cute!!! I am so glad the kids got to see so many characters! Did you go to toon town?

 
At 4/16/2006 2:41 PM, Blogger mommy3 said...

Wow! You got to see a lot of characters! Great pictures! I love hearing about your trip!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home