Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Worried

I am tired, no I am exhausted! Yesterday, Jake (my dog) started walking with a limp. I'm not sure what happened or really when it happened, but it did and now he is in a lot of pain. He has hip dyslpasia (sp?) so that is acting up and is front leg is bothering him. Last night he needed help getting outside and up the stairs. He only changed position 3 times in bed last night. Yes, he sleeps in bed with me. He was also crying, totally not like him. So my worrying started. I didn't sleep well. I was hoping and praying that he would wake up feeling better. That was not the case. He is barely moving and his eyes have changed. His eyes are sad and worried. I don't know what to do or how to help him. We are going to the Vet tonight and I am hoping that she can give him a pill to help him. I need him to be ok. With an upcoming trip, I am worried more then ever about leaving him. My stress is at an all time high right now. I can't think or organize my thoughts at all. Wish him luck at his visit. I hope I can update that all he needs is a pill and lots of TLC.

4 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Poor Jake. I hope the trip to the Vet answers all of your questions. I know how hard it is to get ready for a trip and worry about the poochies. I absolutely hate going away and leaving Molly. Normally she comes with us unless we fly.

Good luck tonight!! Let us know what happens.

 
At 3/22/2006 4:42 PM, Blogger Penny said...

Oh Tracy (Big hugs)

I am sure your fur child is so miserable. I hope he is better soon and the problem is easyly treatable..

 
At 3/23/2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Sara T said...

Hugs sweetie!!! I hope Jake will be ok!!!!

 
At 3/31/2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said...

Tracy, how is Jake doing when you got back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home