Thursday, April 13, 2006

More autographs

Life is passing so quickly. Maybe it is because there is so much coming at me at once. Or maybe it is because my mind is on overload. I'm not sure which it is, but I really need a vacation. Yes, I was just on vacation, but I need a vacation from my responsibilities, but that is never going to happen. Once you are a parent that is it. You can never shut your mind off. You always worry, hope, dream, and pray that your children are safe, happy and healthy. So yes, it does take me a long time to get back and post, but it is not because I don't want to. It is because life is crazy.

So we are on to more autographs. Really everyone, that is what our whole trip was about. The children meeting the characters they have grown to love. We geared our trip around the children. Nothing for us, because we knew that it would bore the children and that is just trouble.

After Pluto, it was on to Toon Town! What a wonderful part of the park for children. The judges tent is totally the place to go. I recommend you get there when the gate opens. For us that was impossible because we had to stop at all of the characters on the way in as you saw.


If you are planning on going to Disney, I recommend you rent a stroller at the park. They are great and you don't have to worry about getting it on and off the bus if you are staying at a resort at the park. If you rent it for an extended period of time it is discounted a little. So worth the price!

The judge's tent was great. We got on line to see Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger. The other 2 lines were for Minnie, Mickey and Pluto and Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White. I really wanted Timmy to see Pooh, so I chose that. The line moved quick and soon we were in there.

The hugs for Pooh!!!



Only one hug for Eeyore from Emma! Timmy was not that excited about him. He just wanted his book signed.


And then there was Tigger. He bounced all over the place. Oh, I forgot to say that we were the last family with the characters, so we got some extra time with them. Here is one with Tigger. Emma, of course, gave him a hug, but I had to be in it so Timmy could get his picture taken.


As we were leaving the room, wouldn't you know the princesses came running out of a room into the hall. Of course, they couldn't talk with us or take pictures because it was a character change, so unfair. Emma's eyes lit up and she wanted to get in line. When I saw the line, I knew Timmy didn't have it in him. So I promised that we would see the princesses on another day. She agreed but wasn't happy.

We took a train ride around the park. Would you believe I forgot to take pictures!! I can't believe it. We got back and the kids played i Toontown for a little while and then it was on to Pooh's Hundred Acre Wood. That was really neat for them. Timmy was in Pooh's house...


After taking this picture, I saw Emma following my mother over to a bench. So I went with Timmy and played for a minute. They I went to get Emma and only saw my mom. I asked her where Emma was and she said she hadn't seen her. Sheer panic hit me. So the search was on. I asked my Dad and he hadn't seen her either. Then I went to David and he said he had been watching Timmy. Crap, where is my kid. We scrambled looking everywhere in that play area. All of a sudden I stumbled upon her waiting for her turn down a slide. It was in the back area and she was packed with other chldren waiting. It was so strange because she never goes off without us. We all explained that it is important tell us where she was going.

After that it was back to the room for naps! Much needed naps. Then back to Magic Kingdom! They rode on the Carousel, then we meet up with my Brother in law and his family and went through It's a Small World together. And then the kids wanted to take my children into Mickey's Philharmonic 3D adventure. It was cute. In the beginning Donald makes a mess with the instruments and Timmy yelled "Big Mess!!" It was funny. He loved it and having the glasses on. For Emma it wasn't as good. She hated the glasses and the whole experience. Her brain is too advance for the show and makes up things in her mind that could happen. After that, we walked out to fireworks!!! The kids were in awe! They have never seen fireworks before. Remember, my children go to bed very early, so this was a thrill for them. They didn't know what way to look!! It was great to experience it with them.


As you can tell, we had a big day. Next we are on to Animal Kingdom!

3 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Sara T said...

Oh those are such great memories for the kids! My heart is over joyed for them!!! So sweet!! I can't wait to hear more. :)


Hugs to you!!!!!

 
At 4/13/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Penny said...

OH I love your vaction story.. I love how it unfolds. you make me want ot go so bad.. are you in those picture tracY? is that your new hair?

 
At 4/16/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger mommy3 said...

Oh Tracy! The first time we went to Disneyland, my biggest fear was that I would lose my child! Those little legs can move fast and squeeze through crowds. I'm glad Emma was okay! Sounds like Toon Town was a hit with the kids! Love the Pooh pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home