Thursday, April 13, 2006

Prayers Needed ASAP.

Hi everyone, I am asking all of you to pray for my mother in law. She is on her way to the hospital right now in severe pain. After speaking with her doctor this morning, she found out that her tumors are stable right now, but she has several hernias. I will tell you, I could see them when we were there last week. Pray that the doctors can help her. Pray that she doesn't get an infection like last May that almost took her. Pray that Pop is strong enough to handle anything that comes his way. And pray that all of her children can handle whatever is to come. This has been a tough long 3 years of fighting cancer. She has beaten the odds time and time again. I am positive she will this time also, but the prayer could sure help. Thanks!

5 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Beth said...

You got it, Tracy. I am praying my heart out.

Love to all of you.
~Beth

 
At 4/13/2006 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of your family Tracy.

Tracey

 
At 4/13/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

I've got your entire family in my thoughts right now.

 
At 4/13/2006 9:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

 
At 4/13/2006 10:29 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Tracy - I hope your MIL hangs in there. I will be thinking about Dave's mother and family and hoping for the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home