Thursday, July 20, 2006

1.......2.....HOLD YOUR BREATH!

I truly appreciate all of the comments and emails about my puppy dilemma. I still don't know what to do. My heart and mind are not agreeing, plus I am still waiting to hear if we are an acceptable family from the breeder. I will keep everyone posted. There are new picutres up on the website of the puppies. You can use the link in the post below to look at them. The mother looks so much like Jake. Her markings are so close to what his were.

So I got through Emma's birthday party on the hottest, most humid day of the year. I will post more about that soon.

I joined the gym today for a year. Don't be impressed yet. If I am still faithful in going in Nov. then be impressed. This is my big push to get me moving and in shape.

The kids had their 2nd swim lesson today. The instructor is awesome with the children. Timmy has 2 other children in his class and they are all doing so well that the instructor taught them more then he had planned. He even had then jump from the side of the pool. We have been doing a lot of this with Timmy. We always count 1.....2.....HOLD YOUR BREATH!! He really does well with it. Emma is in class with 2 other children and her lessons went just as well. I am so proud of both of them.

Yesterday Emma was swimming underwater with her eyes open. That amazes me, because I am too chicken to try it. Of course this underwater swimming is done with her safe t seal on, but hey she is kicking butt!!

I will check in again soon with pictures!

2 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 7:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

You are so brave. I have such a fear of water that it prevents me from putting my kids in pools....so Brian is in charge of swim lessons!!

GREAT JOB JOINING A GYM!! What a wonderful thing, good for you!

I can't wait to hear about Emma's party!

 
At 7/25/2006 9:36 AM, Blogger Penny said...

sounds like your kids are doing great :). I think we will do lessons next year.. But we love going to the pool. We went yesterday and they kids love it.

I hope if you decided to be come a furry friend mommy again that you will find you new child soon enough.,. You will know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home