Monday, September 18, 2006

So much has happened...

Hi everyone,

So much has been going on in my life, I feel that my head is spinning in 100 directions. I promise to get some of it posted tomorrow while Timmy is in school. Yes you read that right. Timmy is in school 3 mornings out of the week.

This weekend I had a yard sale and made $393!! I was a little disappointed, but I did price everything to sell. I did not want anything back in the house.

My children have grown so much since the last post. So hopefully you will all hang in there for another day. I will try to break the posts up so you don't end up reading a novel.

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Sara T said...

That sounds like a GREAT yard sale! Way to go.
Can't wait to see pics and here all about Timmy in school. :)

 
At 9/22/2006 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've checked back a ton of times waiting for your update - c'mon girl! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home