Saturday, August 09, 2008

Bras anyone?

Do you have a favorite bra? Maybe a favorite brand?

I haven't bought new bras since after Emma was born. I should be embarrassed by that statement, but I'm not. As long as they still worked and made my chest look good, who cares how old they are.

Well, I have been shopping at Kohl's. Apparently, a lot in the past year. They hubby said I have spent $5,000 over the yr. there. Funny thing is, I go in spurts. My shopping spurts involve leaving there in one day spending $600 at a pop. Now let me just tell you, (while your mouth is wide opened) I don't shop anywhere else! Oh, except one grocery store. So really it is not that bad.

So I went and bought bras. 8 brand new bras!!! They are wonderful. They are Vera Wang bras. I am not into name brands, but Vera knows how to make a good bra. It lifts and creates wonderful cleavage! They are also so very comfortable.

So do you have any brand of bra that you are partial to? I am looking for more good undergarments!

3 Comments:

At 8/09/2008 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *really* wish I liked Kohl's, because they have great prices and sales. But everytime I go in that store, I never find anything I like and come out totally annoyed. I don't get it, because I have so many friends who find clothes that I think are so cute, but when I go, I never find anything.

It's perplexing.

I wear a Wonderbra, but I'm not completely thrilled with it. I need a new bra, so maybe I'll check out the Vera Wang. Is it a litle bit padded? I need some padding because I have, um...PERKY breasts, and it can be a little obscene with thin shirts.

I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of money on clothes this year. It's been several years since I really bought a bunch of work clothes, and I'm overdue.

 
At 8/13/2008 10:22 PM, Blogger Mommy Mo said...

Perky breasts Tracey?! Tsk, tsk.

Mine arent so perky anymore. I just need a good bra to keep the girls pointing the right way and not down at the floor. I'm going to wait until after I finish nursing, then losing weight. It might be a while, ha ha.

But I'll definitely check out Vera Wang AND the Wonderbra.

 
At 9/02/2008 9:42 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Right now, I'm still wearing the lovely nursing bras. I did buy new ones for this time around since the ones I had with BJ were pretty shot. I guess nursing for almost 20months will wear out some bras!

When I'm not nursing, I've always gravitated toward Victoria's Secret bras. don't know why, just have!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home