Saturday, August 09, 2008

Can I be the biggest loser?

Sometimes I feel like I am a big loser. Did you ever feel that way? Like you can't do anything right and everyone is smarter than you. That you are stupid for feeling the way that you do? But really that is a whole different blog post.

David and I are in a little competition to lose weight. What is the prize? We haven't worked that out. I really don't think we need a prize. It is just enough to beat each other.

Since my wedding day (over 11 years ago) I have gained 27 lbs!! That is just CRAZY! After one week I lost 4 lbs. Our weigh in is tomorrow night. I am hoping that I am down even more, but Sat. and Sun. are my worst days of eating. We are going for percentage of loss since we know that men lose quicker than women. Besides he has a lot more to lose. Although, he has only gained about 12 lbs. since we got married. Honestly, if I lost 20 lbs. I would be at my most comfortable weight. When I got married, I was sick all the time.

Really, I just want to feel comfortable in my skin. I want to be the hot mommy! Don't we all want to be the HOT MOMMY? I see you nodding your head.

Oh, my hair is longer and I have some red in it now. Yes, I know PICTURES! They will be coming. My camera is holding them hostage.

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2008 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK! I don't know what to do with all these new posts! Are you going to keep it up or totally tease me with 5 new posts and then another 8 months without one?

Yes, I want to be the hot mommy. My husband says I am, but I tell him he HAS to say that because he's my husband. I think I look good for having 3 kids, but I don't think I just look "good", period, if that makes sense. I don't want to look hot "for a mom", I just want to look hot. But I'll take looking good "for a mom", I guess. lol.

I often feel like everyone is happier than me. It might be true.

 
At 9/02/2008 9:39 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

I know how you feel. After I had Mia, I lost all but 5 pounds. Now over the last 8 months, I've put almost 12 of the lost pounds back on. I look like I did when I was 5 months pregnant. Well, not quite, but that's how I feel. YUCK.

I need to turn it around soon or NONE of my clothes will fit.

Good luck with your challenge!! I hope you win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home