Monday, January 30, 2006

One down and one to go!

So on the way to the dentist, Emma sang "We're going to the dentist, the dentist, the dentist. We're going to the dentist and I am so excited!" She had a great time in the waiting room and was the bravest little girl I have ever seen. She sat right up in the chair and let the dr. put the gas over her nose. Then the novicane and we started. She was the best. Near the end she started to cry from the taste and just being scared about having a clamp on her tooth. But all I can say is WOW!!! I am so PROUD of her!!!

So the root canal is done and we have a cavity to go. Due to the stress from the root canal we opted to do the other cavity on another day. So I really think that I am the one that needed "the silly gas!!"

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Beth said...

HOLY COW!! GREAT JOB, EMMA!! That is incredible!! I love her dentist song! Maybe I'll start singing that before I go, too! Way to go, Mom!

 
At 1/30/2006 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I can't even believe how brave she was. Wow!

 
At 1/31/2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Sara T said...

Way to go Emma!!!!!!!!!! I hope she keeps that attitude up. :)
She is such a brave girl!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMMA!!!

 
At 1/31/2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

Awesome!! I'm so glad that everything went so well! Emma is so brave and good! I'm so proud of her!!!!!

Way to go mom for holding it together!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home