Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lesson Learned!

What lesson would that be? Do NOT exercise while Timmy is awake. You may sit and ponder that for a moment. I am sure many of you are thinking, what did he do know? Well, how does that saying go? Don't cry over spilled milk!

As I was trying to get a workout in, Emma came in the room to tell me that Timmy had the milk. Not really understanding what she meant, I went to investigate. Yes, Timmy at one time did have the gallon of milk. But know the rug was graciously soaking it up! Ugh! Now it wasn't a full gallon. I would say it was more like a quarter full.

Apparently, he wanted more milk and went to the refrigerator to get it out. Then proceeded to pour himself some milk in Emma's tea set. He did manage to get some milk in the cup. If you are waiting for pictures, there are none. I was to upset and didn't think to get the camera. I just wanted to get the milk up as quick as possible.

4 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Penny said...

poor Tracy.. poor Tracy... My kids are always spilling things.

 
At 2/08/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Sorry Tracy!! Maybe if you had a cat.. they could have helped with the soaking up..

 
At 2/08/2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Sara T said...

Such a pain...but cute at the same time. He didn't want to bother you and tried to be a big boy. Awww!!!

2 days in a row of exercising...GO TRACY!!!

 
At 2/08/2006 11:47 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Great job exercising, Tracy! I'm sorry Timmy spilled the milk, he was just trying to be a big boy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home