Thursday, February 09, 2006

What a couple of Days!

Well it has been an interesting couple of days. Let me see, yesterday started out with this

This is the work of, who else, Timmy. I had a little cup of sauce from the pizza place in the refrigerator and he wanted it. So that was the first mess.

Later on in the day, I went into the bathroom to find and empty toilet paper roll. No big deal because I have extras in a little cabinet David made me. But this is what I found...

What you are looking at is a roll of toilet paper that was held half way in the toilet. I found it in the cabinet on top of another roll. So now the problem, who did it? I called Emma over and showed her the roll. This was our conversation:
Me - Emma look at the roll of toilet paper, what do you think happened to it?
Em - (with big eye) I don't know.
Me - You don't know what happened?
Em - (shaking her head with big eyes) No Mommy, I don't
Me - Do you think maybe someone held it in the toilet to see what would happen?
Em - Yea Mom, I just wanted to see what would happen (said innocently)
Oy! That girl. Needless to say, she spent sometime in time out.

Last night, David had a little elective surgery. He is fine. I decided to wait in the waiting room with the children. I brought the portable DVD player courtesy of LLS and McDonald's. It went pretty well until the end. Timmy would up in timeout. That backfired! He lasted 20 seconds and then started yelling. Oh well. I don't blame him, I was ready to go also!

Today, I changed my look a bit. I was tired of the reverse skunk. Those of you that foil your hair, know what I am talking about. So went crazy. Below you will find the front, back and side views.






My makeup should have been refreshed before these pictures but it is mainly for the hair. Emma wants me to go back and get the old color. That is all I heard from her tonight. The child is so bad with any kind of change.

So that is it. I hope you all enjoyed!!!

6 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Christy M. said...

I love the new cut and color!! How awesome!! Very fresh and young!

It's funny that you posted that picture of the TP. The night before BJ's surgery he threw 2 half used rolls into the commode and left them there! Of course I couldn't get mad at him right before his surgery, so I just took pictures and laughed!!

Looks like 2 is going to be a fun age!!

 
At 2/09/2006 10:40 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I love love LOVE your haircolor!! Beautiful! (your haircut is really cute, too!)
You always know what your day will be like when it starts out with pizza sauce all over the floor! Poor girl!

 
At 2/09/2006 10:40 PM, Blogger Beth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/10/2006 9:56 AM, Blogger Penny said...

I like it.. it is cute makes you look younger.. 29ish :)

.. what is it about kinds and messes. about a week ago we found Abby in the kitchen covered in like 5 broken eggs ug.. I think I am going to padlock my fridge.

 
At 2/10/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger Sara T said...

Oh Tracy! You look HOT girl! I love the new hair color and cut. You have one of those faces that can pull off many hair colors and cuts. I think you look BEAUTIFUL darling...simply gorgeous! :)

 
At 2/12/2006 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Tracy, it looks AWESOME! I love it. So modern and cute. You look beautiful. You looked cute as a blonde, but I think this looks more natural. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home